martes, 29 de julio de 2008

Complaints from my parents about myself



I am a very independent girl but my parents do not like to be so stubborn and capricious. I would always get something that is not my best and fight and fight if I do not have I upset and then they annoying me that I should be less capricious.

Another thing is that I like to go out with my friends very late in the nights thing that they don’t like because there is to much danger today
that exists in the streets.

My father don’t like that I drink to much because it makes bad for health but I like to drink just when and only when I'm with people of confidence or my family.
I try as much as possible will refine its rules but many times by my pride I do not, but I do not fart complaining about parents are extraordinary because he was always worried about me.

No hay comentarios: