jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

WELCOME MY BLOG


Hi! My name is Zairene but everybody calls me Zay. I’m from Cabimas, originally, I’m 25 years old and I study laws at URBE. . I live with my family in Cabimas .I love music, dancing, go shopping, studying English and Laws, talking on the phone with my friends. I like rice with chicken, hamburgers, hots dogs and pizza. And I love my family and sahred with them all the time, my friends, my country... I hate onions, smoking, listening Rock, violence, injustice, getting up early on the weekend. I love go out with my friends . My dream is to travel around the world, visit España and Argentina. Of course I want to graduate from Laws school and be a good lawyer, . I’d love to work in a buffet and buy a house and get married. My opinion about English; I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important,because is very useful in our jobs in a future. I can write and speak english very well but I need to practice more.

No hay comentarios: